What You Can Expect From Me
I’m a Rebel on a Mission to Change the World by Creating Remarkable web projects and Helping You to do the same.
What I Stand For
The World we live in is badly broken. I don’t believe it can be fixed by patching the holes. It needs to be wiped from existence and a new, socially and technologically updated system has to be put in place where everyone has the same right to explore their Curiosity and pursue their natural Creativity, without being enslaved to anybody.
People need to open their eyes and understand how this current grotesque World truly works and how we could have a Superior one instead. I want to spread this message in the most effective ways I can: Building web projects that support this Movement and helping other Creative, Driven Rebels with a similar Purpose to Build their own web platforms.
What I Can Help You With
Changing the World on your own is hard, no matter how tiny change you aim for. And yet, new Rebels emerge day after day as people start to understand that something has to be done. But good intentions aren’t enough, you have to be able to reach your audience with the message. For that You need a professional web platform and the knowledge to make it successful.
That’s why I decided to put my 15 years of online experience into use and Help Rebels build and develop their online presence. If You already have a platform and the knowledge but need daily Inspiration, please subscribe to daily email updates on the right. You can also get helpful information by browsing trough my articles.
What I Do
Using my skills and experience in web development, design, marketing and strategic planning I build and grow web projects for my own purposes and for other Rebels. I’m currently involved in the areas of education, healthy food and lifestyle, mental and physical healing, musical and acting arts, coaching leaders and improving safety of buildings.
What I Did
Since 1997 I’ve created a number of web projects, most of them for Hungarian target audiences as I’m from and live currently in the beautiful little European country called Hungary. Some of the projects I was involved in:
- In 1997 I created the first Hungarian online wine magazine and store which quickly became a dominant player in the local quality wine business. It was acquired by venture capitalists in the year of 2000 and was developed until 2003 when it was shut down due to the immature online market in the region.
- In 1998 I launched a real estate website with a timeless design that has received a lot of compliments over the years and has captured first place rankings in Google.
- In 2005 my business partners and I started a Hungarian guitar lesson membership & community site which emerged to be the market leader of this niche, and is holding this position until today with a thriving user base of 30,000.
- In 2007 my business partners and I created an e-learning platform that was acquired by investors.
- Between 2009 and 2011 as an employee I was responsible for designing and creating a complex corporate website and client portal for a Hungarian insurance company.
- On August 2011 I finally broke free from the 9to5 world for good. Now I work on web projects that help me Change the World and help others with theirs.